- The New Moon is not visible, in line between Earth and Sun.
- The light reflected by the Earth is not sufficient, to make the Moon visible.
- The Sun behind the Moon. The gravitational forces of the Moon and the Sun are combined.
- The high tides are very high at the coasts and called spring tides. The combined forces of Moon and Sun are tremendous.
- The ratio Sun to Moon is about 200 to 1.
- The Full Moon is fully visible
- The Earth is between Moon and Sun. The light reflected from the Sun makes the Moon visible.
- From the direction of the Moon we only have the gravitational forces of the Moon.
- Behind the Moon is the Universe. There are only the forces of the Moon.
- In the opposite direction, not visible, is the Sun.
- If we have the ratio of 200 to 1 for Sun to Moon how much can the forces be, not being more than balanced or superimposed by the Sun ?
Do we use by Full Moon practicing of Zhineng Qigong the forces of the Moon or the ones of the Sun ?