"Zhineng Qigong" - Practice without organizing a "Qi Field"



You may think: "What's this ?"
We practice in a "Qi Field“ it's "Zhineng Qigong“, we always do..

But I am not so sure. - My first „Zhineng Qigong“ teacher 
wasn't able to organize a "Qi Field“.

She got her Certificate in China as a teacher for level 1 and 2
a long time ago before the Center for "Zhineng Qigong".
At that time they didn't teach this part of „Zhineng Qigong“ 
and so she didn't learn it, but she told us, that she practiced 
in China in a big "Qi Field" and that it is different.

Today the Center does not exist any more.

Well my teacher Mrs. Ling Jecmeniza-Liu got her Certificate 
in 1985at the University in Guangdong. At that time Dr. Pang Ming
travelled through China, held talks at Universities and 
his teachers taught at the Universities and you only had 
the possibility to learn „Zhineng Qigong“  in China.

In the year 2002 I started my first lessons in "Zhineng Qigong" 
with her and learned level 1 and 2. Organizing a "Qi Field" 
was missing.

We practiced level 1 and 2 and of course there was a "Qi effect",
but my teacher did only have her personal "Qi Field".

The whole universe is full of „Hunyuan-Qi“ and "Qi Fields" and 
thereare the "Qi Fields" of all the practitioners and we always 
connectedwith the "Qi" of the universe.

Nevertheless it was practicing without organizing a big "Qi Field".
I did know that it was missing. My teacher talked about it and 
how big the difference would be. I learned a lot and I always 
remember it with pleasure.

Why do I have my doubts about practicing in a big "Qi Field“ ?
If you think you really do it and it's perhaps only your personal
"Qi Field" and not the big "Qi Field" it will not harm you.
But it's only a small part of what could be.

Well, organizing a "Qi Field" means preparing the room or 
the place you are practicing in. Then the room has a higher 
density of “Qi”, the amount of “Qi” has increased.

Then the teacher connects his personal “Qi Field and the personal
“Qi Fields” of all the practitioners with the “Qi Field of the place 
to a big common “Qi Field”.

My opinion is that this does not happen in general.

Whatever you do think of this:
A shape, a form - there is more ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Zhineng Qigong" - How to connect with a "Qi Field" ?

Qigong Guide - e-book